Are you ready to launch your app?
Now that we built the app, it is time to launch it in the App Store.
The process to publish your app in the App Store is straightforward:
1. Register for an Apple Developer Account
2. Prepare your app’s title and meta data with App Store Connect
3. Upload your latest app build to the App Store with Xcode
4. Apple reviews your app, following the App Store Review Guidelines
5. When your app is approved, it’s published live in the App Store
6. DONE! People can now download and install your app
Making an app, and publishing it in the App Store, is exhilarating! It’s quite a thrill, and a great feeling to have built something, put it out in the world, for others to see and experience. Seeing “Ready for Sale” in App Store Connect still gives me butterflies…